How to Get Rid of Smelly Feet PermanentlyTaskolad
Smelly feet, also known as bromodosis is a very common medical condition which occurs as a result of build up of sweat. This build up causes bacteria to grow on the skin and result to bad odour.
What causes bromodosis?
Naturally, there are some bacteria on the feet which help to break down sweat as it is released. If bacteria and sweat build up, a foul odour can form. Extra bacteria tend to form when a person sweats in their shoes, takes them off, and then puts them back on without allowing them to fully dry.
Another cause of smelly feet is poor hygiene. If you don’t wash your feet regularly or you wear wet/dirty socks, it could result in bromodosis.
Bromodosis is easy, quick and inexpensive to treat.
Here are simple ways to treat bromodosis:
- Keep your feet neat always.
- Dry them completely after bath.
- Cut your toe nails as often as possible.
- Remove hard dead skin on your feet because dead cells become soggy, wet and smelly when you wear your shoes for too long.
- Change your socks at least once a day. Dirty socks breed bacteria and could cause smelly feet.
- Have at least two pairs of shoes (varieties of designs to choose from https://taskolad.com/shop/). Wearing one shoe all through the week will not give the shoes time to dry out before you wear them again.
- Wear open-toed sandals in warm weather, and go flip-flop indoors when appropriate to allow your feet to stay dry.
- Avoid shoes that are tight or may retain moisture.
- Apply antifungal foot spray or medicated foot powder on your feet once daily.
- Put teabags in your shoes. This helps to dry out moisture.
- Apply antiperspirant or deodorant on your feet before you sleep at night.
- Try various types of antifungal and antibacterial soaps until you find one that works best for you.
We hope you found this article helpful?
Please leave a message if you do. Thank you.